Worship Service Volunteers
- Choir – Provide opportunities for adults and children to sing and lead the congregation in worship through music.
- Praise Team – Leads Praise worship service and other activities that offer praise music.
- Greeter – Welcomes people attending worship and cares for immediate visitor needs.
- Scripture – Reader assists in worship by reading scripture.
- Sound Tech – Operates equipment during worship to help people experience worship in a meaningful way.
- Video Tech – Operates equipment for worship services and other activities to display information, assisting people in experiencing meaningful worship.
- Web Development– Provides info about our church and our faith journey for people seeking God, inside and outside our congregation.
Teaching and Outreach Volunteers
- Adult Youth Team – Works with our Youth Director in developing and providing ministry.
- Sunday School Teachers – Teach classes on Sunday mornings.
- Kitchen Team – Provides meals/refreshments upon request for fellowship gatherings, meetings, funerals and fund raisers.
- Trustees – Cares for and maintains facilities of church and parsonage to aid in ministries.
Councils and Committees
- Nominating and Lay Leadership Committee – Discerns spiritual gifts of people and God’s call on their lives and match them with ministries that use those gifts.
- Staff/Pastor Parish Relations Committee – Cares for communication of pastor, staff and congregation.
- Finance Committee – Educating about our role as stewards of God’s word and sets budget and is responsible for the financial health of our ministry.
- Endowment Fund Committee – Provides education on our endowment fund, planned giving, and other related subjects such as wills and trusts.
- Committee on Worship – Develops opportunities for personal and corporate worship to enable people to develop a close, personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Committee on Education – Develops educational opportunities for spiritual growth of our congregation.
- Nurture/Outreach/Witness Committee – Cares for members and welcomes visitors and new members. Plans and carries out ministries of serving in our local community and abroad.
- Administrative Council – Primary visioning and decision-making body of the congregation, meeting bi-monthly.